Special Offer £11.40 + VAT Per Hour Throughout 2021
Most establishments such as restaurants public houses and hotels that serve meals throughout London will require some form of kitchen porter services in one shape or another.
Depending on their size, one kitchen porter may do whereas the larger establishments may require several kitchen porters.
Sometimes a full time supervisor may also be necessary to manage the kitchen porter team at any particular site.
Duties will include
- Preparing rotas for each shift.
- Allocating rotas to kitchen porters.
- Training and retraining in Health & Safety including risk assessments and COSHH.
- Arranging for cover during holidays and absenteeism.
- Changing rotas for greater than expected demand spikes or reducing them during a lull in trade.
- Allocating ad hoc duties for any unexpected contingencies.
- Ensuring all equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- Disciplining certain staff if necessary.
- Ensuring all kitchen porters clock in and out.
- Ensuring waste is removed to collection bays regularly avoiding build up.
- Ensuring waste collection bays are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring dishwashers are loaded and emptied at the correct time with no disruption to the flow and also making sure they are kept clean and in good working order.
- Reporting to management on any outstanding issues with security, equipment,lighting uniforms, health & safety and access on and off the premises and broken items.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of PPE and cleaning chemicals as well as clean overalls with the right sizes for each kitchen porter.
- Ensuring crockery and cutlery is clean, adequately stored, free of damage, easily accessed and available in plentiful supply at all times.
Whichever configuration you require Kitchen porter Services London will provide you with punctual, experienced, reliable, trained, flexible and friendly kitchen porters.
With some customers we not only provide kitchen porter services in London but our kitchen porters often stay behind after the final shift of the day and deep clean the kitchens overnight out of hours.
Our kitchen porters can also chip in when required to provide you with even greater flexibility where you need additional help, for arguments sake in food preparation, help at front of house, and moving waste to collection points, taking over heavy lifting when required.
Benefits of using Kitchen Porter Services London when deciding to hire a kitchen porter
You will get the same kitchen porter day in day out which will become a vital and invaluable permanent member of your kitchen.
- No Lengthy contract
You only need to commit to an initial one month contract after which you can cancel at any time by giving just one weeks’ notice.
- You can hire a kitchen porter for as little as 30 hours a week with no maximum limit and to suit any shift you require.
Our kitchen porters will stay for extra time outside of their normal hours if you experience an unexpected busier than normal rush or leave early if you have an unpredicted lull in trade subject to the minimum of 30 hours a week.
- Unbeatable prices
Throughout 2021 we are offering our Kitchen Porter London Services for just £11.40 + VAT per hour which is an all-inclusive price with no extra charge for weekends or overtime.
- No quibble guarantee
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with any of our kitchen porter staff we guarantee to replace them within the following weeks rota if asked.
- No need to worry about payments such as holiday pay or sickness pay for your kitchen porters anymore.
- No need to worry about finding cover for unexpected kitchen porter absenteeism sickness or holiday cover anymore.
Everything is taken care of in our Kitchen Porter Services London package all for £11.40 + VAT per hour so that your kitchen runs seamlessly with continuity, stability and fuss free with no disruptions.
- Worries about wasting valuable time and resources hiring, trialling, training, retraining, dismissing and re-hiring a string of kitchen porters to find a suitable one become things of the past with Kitchen Porter Services London.